Names Of Ban Xia
How Is Ban Xia Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Ban Xia Used Clinically?
Ban Xia Usages and Indications
- Dries dampness, transforms cold-phlegm, descends rebellious qi - cough with copious sputum especially due to dampness of spleen.
- Harmonizes stomach, stops vomiting due to lingering phlegm-dampness in the stomach.
- Dissipates nodules, reduces distension - phlegm in chest or neck or anywhere in the body, focal distention in the chest.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Ban Xia Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ban Xia
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ban Xia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ban Xia Is Discussed
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ban Xia
Our database contains 15 TCM Formulas where Ban Xia is generally used
- Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan -Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination (Treat Phlegm)
- Ban Xia Hou Po Wan -Pinellia & Magnolia Pills (Regulate the Qi)
- Ban Xia Xie Xin Wan -Pinellia Drain Epigastrium Pills (Harmonize)
- Bao He Wan -Preserve Harmony Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Bupleurum and Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan -Bupleurum, Dragon Bone, and Oyster Shell Formula (Calm The Spirit)
- Hui Chun Wan -Recovery Special Pill (Open the Orifices)
- Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan -Agastache Powder to Correct the Qi (Expel Dampness)
- Wen Dan Wan -Warm the Gallbladder Formula (Treat Phlegm)
- Wen Jing Wan -Warm the Menses Formula (Invigorate the Blood)
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan -Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills (Tonify)
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan -Minor Bupleurum Decoction (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ban xia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc