Names Of Ban Xia
How Is Ban Xia Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Ban Xia Used Clinically?
Ban Xia Usages and Indications
- Dries dampness, transforms cold-phlegm, descends rebellious qi - cough with copious sputum especially due to dampness of spleen.
- Harmonizes stomach, stops vomiting due to lingering phlegm-dampness in the stomach.
- Dissipates nodules, reduces distension - phlegm in chest or neck or anywhere in the body, focal distention in the chest.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Ban Xia Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ban Xia
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ban Xia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ban Xia Is Discussed
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ban Xia
Our database contains 16 TCM Formulas where Ban Xia is generally used
- Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan -Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination (Treat Phlegm)
- Ban Xia Hou Po Wan -Pinellia & Magnolia Pills (Regulate the Qi)
- Ban Xia Xie Xin Wan -Pinellia Drain Epigastrium Pills (Harmonize)
- Bao He Wan -Preserve Harmony Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Bupleurum and Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan -Bupleurum, Dragon Bone, and Oyster Shell Formula (Calm The Spirit)
- Hui Chun Wan -Recovery Special Pill (Open the Orifices)
- Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan -Agastache Powder to Correct the Qi (Expel Dampness)
- Wen Dan Wan -Warm the Gallbladder Formula (Treat Phlegm)
- Wen Jing Wan -Warm the Menses Formula (Invigorate the Blood)
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan -Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills (Tonify)
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan -Minor Bupleurum Decoction (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ban xia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums