Names Of Ban Xia
How Is Ban Xia Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Ban Xia Used Clinically?
Ban Xia Usages and Indications
- Dries dampness, transforms cold-phlegm, descends rebellious qi - cough with copious sputum especially due to dampness of spleen.
- Harmonizes stomach, stops vomiting due to lingering phlegm-dampness in the stomach.
- Dissipates nodules, reduces distension - phlegm in chest or neck or anywhere in the body, focal distention in the chest.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Ban Xia Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ban Xia
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ban Xia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ban Xia Is Discussed
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ban Xia
Our database contains 16 TCM Formulas where Ban Xia is generally used
- Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan -Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination (Treat Phlegm)
- Ban Xia Hou Po Wan -Pinellia & Magnolia Pills (Regulate the Qi)
- Ban Xia Xie Xin Wan -Pinellia Drain Epigastrium Pills (Harmonize)
- Bao He Wan -Preserve Harmony Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Bupleurum and Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan -Bupleurum, Dragon Bone, and Oyster Shell Formula (Calm The Spirit)
- Hui Chun Wan -Recovery Special Pill (Open the Orifices)
- Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan -Agastache Powder to Correct the Qi (Expel Dampness)
- Wen Dan Wan -Warm the Gallbladder Formula (Treat Phlegm)
- Wen Jing Wan -Warm the Menses Formula (Invigorate the Blood)
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan -Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills (Tonify)
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan -Minor Bupleurum Decoction (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ban xia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums