Names Of Ban Xia
How Is Ban Xia Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Ban Xia Used Clinically?
Ban Xia Usages and Indications
- Dries dampness, transforms cold-phlegm, descends rebellious qi - cough with copious sputum especially due to dampness of spleen.
- Harmonizes stomach, stops vomiting due to lingering phlegm-dampness in the stomach.
- Dissipates nodules, reduces distension - phlegm in chest or neck or anywhere in the body, focal distention in the chest.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Ban Xia Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ban Xia
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ban Xia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ban Xia Is Discussed
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ban Xia
Our database contains 16 TCM Formulas where Ban Xia is generally used
- Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan -Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination (Treat Phlegm)
- Ban Xia Hou Po Wan -Pinellia & Magnolia Pills (Regulate the Qi)
- Ban Xia Xie Xin Wan -Pinellia Drain Epigastrium Pills (Harmonize)
- Bao He Wan -Preserve Harmony Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Bupleurum and Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan -Bupleurum, Dragon Bone, and Oyster Shell Formula (Calm The Spirit)
- Hui Chun Wan -Recovery Special Pill (Open the Orifices)
- Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan -Agastache Powder to Correct the Qi (Expel Dampness)
- Wen Dan Wan -Warm the Gallbladder Formula (Treat Phlegm)
- Wen Jing Wan -Warm the Menses Formula (Invigorate the Blood)
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan -Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills (Tonify)
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan -Minor Bupleurum Decoction (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ban xia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc