Names Of Ban Zhi Lian
How Is Ban Zhi Lian Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Ban Zhi Lian Used Clinically?
Ban Zhi Lian Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, relieves toxicity, invigorates blood, reduces swelling - furuncles, sores, abscesses.
- Recently used for cancers and chronic hepatitis.
How Is Ban Zhi Lian Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ban Zhi Lian
- Dosage: 16-60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ban Zhi Lian
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ban Zhi Lian Is Discussed
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ban Zhi Lian
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ban zhi lian? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc