Names Of Ban Zhi Lian
How Is Ban Zhi Lian Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Ban Zhi Lian Used Clinically?
Ban Zhi Lian Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, relieves toxicity, invigorates blood, reduces swelling - furuncles, sores, abscesses.
- Recently used for cancers and chronic hepatitis.
How Is Ban Zhi Lian Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ban Zhi Lian
- Dosage: 16-60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ban Zhi Lian
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ban Zhi Lian Is Discussed
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ban Zhi Lian
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ban zhi lian? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse