Names Of Bei Xie
How Is Bei Xie Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Bei Xie Used Clinically?
Bei Xie Usages and Indications
- Separates the pure from the turbid - cloudy urine and leukorrhea, either from damp-heat or deficiency.
- Expels wind damp (cold and hot bi syndromes), relaxes the sinews.
- Damp-heat - skin disorders (eczema, pustular sores).
How Is Bei Xie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bei Xie
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bei Xie
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bei xie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc