Names Of Bei Xie
How Is Bei Xie Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Bei Xie Used Clinically?
Bei Xie Usages and Indications
- Separates the pure from the turbid - cloudy urine and leukorrhea, either from damp-heat or deficiency.
- Expels wind damp (cold and hot bi syndromes), relaxes the sinews.
- Damp-heat - skin disorders (eczema, pustular sores).
How Is Bei Xie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bei Xie
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bei Xie
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bei xie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse