Names Of Bei Xie
How Is Bei Xie Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Bei Xie Used Clinically?
Bei Xie Usages and Indications
- Separates the pure from the turbid - cloudy urine and leukorrhea, either from damp-heat or deficiency.
- Expels wind damp (cold and hot bi syndromes), relaxes the sinews.
- Damp-heat - skin disorders (eczema, pustular sores).
How Is Bei Xie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bei Xie
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bei Xie
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bei xie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps