Names Of Bian Xu
How Is Bian Xu Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Bian Xu Used Clinically?
Bian Xu Usages and Indications
- Clears damp-heat in the bladder - promotes urination, damp-heat lin.
- Expels parasites - intestinal parasites.
- Damp skin lesions - itching.
How Is Bian Xu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bian Xu
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bian Xu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bian xu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc