Names Of Bie Jia
How Is Bie Jia Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Bie Jia Used Clinically?
Bie Jia Usages and Indications
- Nourish yin, anchor yang - yin deficiency with fever, steaming bone, night sweats, often used when accompanied with internal liver wind symptoms.
- Invigorate blood, promotes menses, dissipates nodules - chest and flank accumulations causing pain, amenorrhea, malarial disorders with palpable masses, excessive menses due to heat in the blood.
How Is Bie Jia Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bie Jia
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bie Jia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bie jia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc