Names Of Bie Jia
How Is Bie Jia Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Bie Jia Used Clinically?
Bie Jia Usages and Indications
- Nourish yin, anchor yang - yin deficiency with fever, steaming bone, night sweats, often used when accompanied with internal liver wind symptoms.
- Invigorate blood, promotes menses, dissipates nodules - chest and flank accumulations causing pain, amenorrhea, malarial disorders with palpable masses, excessive menses due to heat in the blood.
How Is Bie Jia Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bie Jia
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bie Jia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bie jia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc