Names Of Bing Lang
How Is Bing Lang Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Bing Lang Used Clinically?
Bing Lang Usages and Indications
- Kills parasites - tapeworms, pinworms, roundworms, blood flukes, helps expel body of worms as well.
- Promote movement of Qi, reduce stagnation - drains down and unblocks the bowels, food accumulation, abdominal distention, constipation, tenesmus.
- Promote urination - damp phlegm and malarial disorders.
How Is Bing Lang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bing Lang
- Dosage: 6-12g
- Alone: 120g
Blogs Posts Related To Herbal Medicine and Bing Lang
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study) (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study) (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji – Thistle – Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for “Several” Mental Health Issues (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus – Lab Analysis (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Bing Lang
Staff Clinical Notes
Also Used For:
Orally, areca is used as a recreational drug because of its central nervous system (CNS) stimulating properties. It is also used orally for the treatment of schizophrenia, but is otherwise rarely used therapeutically. Historically, areca has been used for glaucoma and as a mild stimulant and digestive aid.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bing lang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What is the uses of weizhong point in bladder meridian?
- Can acupuncture cause hair loss?
- Diarrhea and cramping on empty stomach
- Nasal drainage abnormal?
- Pelvis and lower lumbar pain
- Bone Spurs Feet
- Air in abdomen around CV4/5
- How to treat breast lumps in acupuncture
- Chinese pronunciation
- Pancreatic Carcinoma treatment in TCM