Names Of Bing Lang
How Is Bing Lang Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Bing Lang Used Clinically?
Bing Lang Usages and Indications
- Kills parasites - tapeworms, pinworms, roundworms, blood flukes, helps expel body of worms as well.
- Promote movement of Qi, reduce stagnation - drains down and unblocks the bowels, food accumulation, abdominal distention, constipation, tenesmus.
- Promote urination - damp phlegm and malarial disorders.
How Is Bing Lang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bing Lang
- Dosage: 6-12g
- Alone: 120g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Notes From Our Clinicians For Bing Lang
Staff Clinical Notes
Also Used For:
Orally, areca is used as a recreational drug because of its central nervous system (CNS) stimulating properties. It is also used orally for the treatment of schizophrenia, but is otherwise rarely used therapeutically. Historically, areca has been used for glaucoma and as a mild stimulant and digestive aid.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bing lang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14