Names Of Bing Lang
How Is Bing Lang Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Bing Lang Used Clinically?
Bing Lang Usages and Indications
- Kills parasites - tapeworms, pinworms, roundworms, blood flukes, helps expel body of worms as well.
- Promote movement of Qi, reduce stagnation - drains down and unblocks the bowels, food accumulation, abdominal distention, constipation, tenesmus.
- Promote urination - damp phlegm and malarial disorders.
How Is Bing Lang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bing Lang
- Dosage: 6-12g
- Alone: 120g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
Notes From Our Clinicians For Bing Lang
Staff Clinical Notes
Also Used For:
Orally, areca is used as a recreational drug because of its central nervous system (CNS) stimulating properties. It is also used orally for the treatment of schizophrenia, but is otherwise rarely used therapeutically. Historically, areca has been used for glaucoma and as a mild stimulant and digestive aid.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bing lang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease