Names Of Bing Lang
How Is Bing Lang Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Bing Lang Used Clinically?
Bing Lang Usages and Indications
- Kills parasites - tapeworms, pinworms, roundworms, blood flukes, helps expel body of worms as well.
- Promote movement of Qi, reduce stagnation - drains down and unblocks the bowels, food accumulation, abdominal distention, constipation, tenesmus.
- Promote urination - damp phlegm and malarial disorders.
How Is Bing Lang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bing Lang
- Dosage: 6-12g
- Alone: 120g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Notes From Our Clinicians For Bing Lang
Staff Clinical Notes
Also Used For:
Orally, areca is used as a recreational drug because of its central nervous system (CNS) stimulating properties. It is also used orally for the treatment of schizophrenia, but is otherwise rarely used therapeutically. Historically, areca has been used for glaucoma and as a mild stimulant and digestive aid.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bing lang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse