Names Of Bing Lang
How Is Bing Lang Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Bing Lang Used Clinically?
Bing Lang Usages and Indications
- Kills parasites - tapeworms, pinworms, roundworms, blood flukes, helps expel body of worms as well.
- Promote movement of Qi, reduce stagnation - drains down and unblocks the bowels, food accumulation, abdominal distention, constipation, tenesmus.
- Promote urination - damp phlegm and malarial disorders.
How Is Bing Lang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bing Lang
- Dosage: 6-12g
- Alone: 120g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Notes From Our Clinicians For Bing Lang
Staff Clinical Notes
Also Used For:
Orally, areca is used as a recreational drug because of its central nervous system (CNS) stimulating properties. It is also used orally for the treatment of schizophrenia, but is otherwise rarely used therapeutically. Historically, areca has been used for glaucoma and as a mild stimulant and digestive aid.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bing lang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums