Names Of Bing Pian
How Is Bing Pian Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is Bing Pian Used Clinically?
Bing Pian Usages and Indications
- Aromatically opens orifices, revives the spirit - fainting, convulsion.
- Clears heat, alleviates pain, dissipates nodules, alleviates itching - topically for pain, swelling of the throat, skin disease, eye disease (photophobia, excessive tearing), regenerates flesh.
How Is Bing Pian Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bing Pian
- Dosage: 0.3-0.9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bing Pian
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bing Pian Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bing Pian
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bing pian? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc