Names Of Bing Pian
How Is Bing Pian Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is Bing Pian Used Clinically?
Bing Pian Usages and Indications
- Aromatically opens orifices, revives the spirit - fainting, convulsion.
- Clears heat, alleviates pain, dissipates nodules, alleviates itching - topically for pain, swelling of the throat, skin disease, eye disease (photophobia, excessive tearing), regenerates flesh.
How Is Bing Pian Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bing Pian
- Dosage: 0.3-0.9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bing Pian
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bing Pian Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bing Pian
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bing pian? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc