Names Of Bing Pian
How Is Bing Pian Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is Bing Pian Used Clinically?
Bing Pian Usages and Indications
- Aromatically opens orifices, revives the spirit - fainting, convulsion.
- Clears heat, alleviates pain, dissipates nodules, alleviates itching - topically for pain, swelling of the throat, skin disease, eye disease (photophobia, excessive tearing), regenerates flesh.
How Is Bing Pian Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bing Pian
- Dosage: 0.3-0.9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bing Pian
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bing Pian Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bing Pian
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bing pian? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc