Names Of Bing Pian
How Is Bing Pian Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is Bing Pian Used Clinically?
Bing Pian Usages and Indications
- Aromatically opens orifices, revives the spirit - fainting, convulsion.
- Clears heat, alleviates pain, dissipates nodules, alleviates itching - topically for pain, swelling of the throat, skin disease, eye disease (photophobia, excessive tearing), regenerates flesh.
How Is Bing Pian Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bing Pian
- Dosage: 0.3-0.9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bing Pian
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bing Pian Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bing Pian
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bing pian? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc