Names Of Bing Pian
How Is Bing Pian Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is Bing Pian Used Clinically?
Bing Pian Usages and Indications
- Aromatically opens orifices, revives the spirit - fainting, convulsion.
- Clears heat, alleviates pain, dissipates nodules, alleviates itching - topically for pain, swelling of the throat, skin disease, eye disease (photophobia, excessive tearing), regenerates flesh.
How Is Bing Pian Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bing Pian
- Dosage: 0.3-0.9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bing Pian
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bing Pian Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bing Pian
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bing pian? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc