Names Of Bo He
How Is Bo He Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Bo He Used Clinically?
Bo He Usages and Indications
- Expels wind heat particularly from the head region - fever, headaches, red eyes, cough, sore throat.
- Vents rashes - accelerates the activity of rashes towards the surface to quicken healing.
- Resolves LV Qi Stagnation - emotional issues, PMS, menstrual issues, pressure in chest or sides of body.
Cautions and Contraindications
- May contribute to insufficient lactation in nursing mothers
- Avoid excessive sweating/use in weak patients or those who sweat easily
- May injure yin, use caution in yin deficiency patients
How Is Bo He Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bo He
- Dosage: 1.5-6g (added near the last 5 minutes of the preparation)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bo He Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Notes From Our Clinicians For Bo He
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bo He
Our database contains 11 TCM Formulas where Bo He is generally used
- Pian Tou Tong Wan -Migraine Pills (Harmonize)
- Pu Ji Xiao Du Wan -Universal Benefit Decoction To Eliminate Toxin (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bo he? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums