Names Of Bu Gu Zhi
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Used Clinically?
Bu Gu Zhi Usages and Indications
- Tonify Kidney, strengthen yang - impotence, premature ejaculation, cold and painful lower back.
- Stabilizes jing and reserves urine - enuresis, incontinence of urine, frequent urination, spermatorrhea.
- Tonify and strengthen spleen yang - cold deficient spleen diarrhea, borborygmus, abdominal pain.
- Aids kidneys to grasp lung qi - wheezing, asthma.
- Apply topically for alopecia, psoriasis, vitiligo.
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bu Gu Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bu Gu Zhi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bu Gu Zhi
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Bu Gu Zhi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bu gu zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc