Names Of Bu Gu Zhi
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Used Clinically?
Bu Gu Zhi Usages and Indications
- Tonify Kidney, strengthen yang - impotence, premature ejaculation, cold and painful lower back.
- Stabilizes jing and reserves urine - enuresis, incontinence of urine, frequent urination, spermatorrhea.
- Tonify and strengthen spleen yang - cold deficient spleen diarrhea, borborygmus, abdominal pain.
- Aids kidneys to grasp lung qi - wheezing, asthma.
- Apply topically for alopecia, psoriasis, vitiligo.
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bu Gu Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bu Gu Zhi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bu Gu Zhi
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Bu Gu Zhi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bu gu zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc