Names Of Bu Gu Zhi
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Used Clinically?
Bu Gu Zhi Usages and Indications
- Tonify Kidney, strengthen yang - impotence, premature ejaculation, cold and painful lower back.
- Stabilizes jing and reserves urine - enuresis, incontinence of urine, frequent urination, spermatorrhea.
- Tonify and strengthen spleen yang - cold deficient spleen diarrhea, borborygmus, abdominal pain.
- Aids kidneys to grasp lung qi - wheezing, asthma.
- Apply topically for alopecia, psoriasis, vitiligo.
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bu Gu Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bu Gu Zhi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bu Gu Zhi
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Bu Gu Zhi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bu gu zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc