Names Of Bu Gu Zhi
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Used Clinically?
Bu Gu Zhi Usages and Indications
- Tonify Kidney, strengthen yang - impotence, premature ejaculation, cold and painful lower back.
- Stabilizes jing and reserves urine - enuresis, incontinence of urine, frequent urination, spermatorrhea.
- Tonify and strengthen spleen yang - cold deficient spleen diarrhea, borborygmus, abdominal pain.
- Aids kidneys to grasp lung qi - wheezing, asthma.
- Apply topically for alopecia, psoriasis, vitiligo.
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bu Gu Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bu Gu Zhi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bu Gu Zhi
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Bu Gu Zhi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bu gu zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Herbs for MS or demyelinating disorders?
- Scoliosis how do you treat with the tam therapy
- Allergies, rihnitis
- Motor Neuron disease
- Where is Ashi point?
- Frequent UTI’s Bladder Issues
- Will Cordyceps help bleeding
- Any suggestion for tinnitus
- Gall Bladder Questions & Mysteries...
- Autumn Metal Lung/Sm. Intestine Points...?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc