Names Of Bu Gu Zhi
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Used Clinically?
Bu Gu Zhi Usages and Indications
- Tonify Kidney, strengthen yang - impotence, premature ejaculation, cold and painful lower back.
- Stabilizes jing and reserves urine - enuresis, incontinence of urine, frequent urination, spermatorrhea.
- Tonify and strengthen spleen yang - cold deficient spleen diarrhea, borborygmus, abdominal pain.
- Aids kidneys to grasp lung qi - wheezing, asthma.
- Apply topically for alopecia, psoriasis, vitiligo.
How Is Bu Gu Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Bu Gu Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Bu Gu Zhi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Formulas Which Generally Contain Bu Gu Zhi
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Bu Gu Zhi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bu gu zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Incence or essential oils
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc