Names Of Cang Zhu
How Is Cang Zhu Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Aromatic Herbs That Transform Dampness Category
How Is Cang Zhu Used Clinically?
Cang Zhu Usages and Indications
- Strongly dries dampness, strengthens spleen - low appetite, diarrhea, epigastric distention, fatigue, vomiting, greasy tongue coat.
- Expels wind-damp-cold (bi-syndrome) in extremities.
- Clears damp-heat from lower burner (combine with clear-heat herbs, however, as this has a warm nature (for example, Er Miao San) - vaginal discharge, swollen and sore joints.
- Induces sweating, release the exterior.
- Improves vision.
How Is Cang Zhu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Cang Zhu
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Cang Zhu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Cang Zhu
Our database contains 11 TCM Formulas where Cang Zhu is generally used
- Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan -Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination (Treat Phlegm)
- Bao Ji Wan -Protect and Relieve Pills (Clear Heat)
- Qian Lie Shu Wan -Prostate Comfort Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Qing Shu Yi Qi Tang Wan -Clear Summer Heat and Augment the Qi (Clear Heat)
- Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan -Relax The Channels and Invigorate The Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Si Miao Wan -Four Marvels Powder (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cang zhu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc