Names Of Cang Zhu
How Is Cang Zhu Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Aromatic Herbs That Transform Dampness Category
How Is Cang Zhu Used Clinically?
Cang Zhu Usages and Indications
- Strongly dries dampness, strengthens spleen - low appetite, diarrhea, epigastric distention, fatigue, vomiting, greasy tongue coat.
- Expels wind-damp-cold (bi-syndrome) in extremities.
- Clears damp-heat from lower burner (combine with clear-heat herbs, however, as this has a warm nature (for example, Er Miao San) - vaginal discharge, swollen and sore joints.
- Induces sweating, release the exterior.
- Improves vision.
How Is Cang Zhu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Cang Zhu
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Cang Zhu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Cang Zhu
Our database contains 11 TCM Formulas where Cang Zhu is generally used
- Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan -Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination (Treat Phlegm)
- Bao Ji Wan -Protect and Relieve Pills (Clear Heat)
- Qian Lie Shu Wan -Prostate Comfort Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Qing Shu Yi Qi Tang Wan -Clear Summer Heat and Augment the Qi (Clear Heat)
- Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan -Relax The Channels and Invigorate The Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Si Miao Wan -Four Marvels Powder (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cang zhu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc