Names Of Cao Dou Kou
How Is Cao Dou Kou Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Aromatic Herbs That Transform Dampness Category
How Is Cao Dou Kou Used Clinically?
Cao Dou Kou Usages and Indications
- Dries dampness, warms middle burner - damp-cold the spleen and stomach with abdominal distention, vomiting, diarrhea.
How Is Cao Dou Kou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Cao Dou Kou
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cao dou kou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc