Names Of Ce Bai Ye
How Is Ce Bai Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Ce Bai Ye Used Clinically?
Ce Bai Ye Usages and Indications
- Cools blood, stops bleeding - vomiting blood, bleeding gums, coughing blood, blood in the stool or urine, uterine bleeding, bloody dysentery.
- Stops cough, expels phlegm - lung heat patterns (cough w/phlegm), thick bloody sputum that is difficult to expectorate.
- Promote healing of burns - topically in powdered form for early stages.
How Is Ce Bai Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ce Bai Ye
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ce Bai Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ce Bai Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ce bai ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse