Names Of Ce Bai Ye
How Is Ce Bai Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Ce Bai Ye Used Clinically?
Ce Bai Ye Usages and Indications
- Cools blood, stops bleeding - vomiting blood, bleeding gums, coughing blood, blood in the stool or urine, uterine bleeding, bloody dysentery.
- Stops cough, expels phlegm - lung heat patterns (cough w/phlegm), thick bloody sputum that is difficult to expectorate.
- Promote healing of burns - topically in powdered form for early stages.
How Is Ce Bai Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ce Bai Ye
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ce Bai Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ce Bai Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ce bai ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Nasal polyps by using sanitizer
- lymphatic benign tumor
- Auto immune disease- Pemphigus vulgaris
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery