Names Of Chan Tui
How Is Chan Tui Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Chan Tui Used Clinically?
Chan Tui Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind, clears heat - wind-heat with loss of voice, swollen and sore throat.
- Vents rashes - for early stage of measles with an incomplete expression of the rash.
- Clears eyes and removes superficial visual obstruction, wind-heat eye problems - red, painful, swollen eyes, blurry vision.
- Stops spasms and extinguishes wind - childhood febrile diseases in which wind causes convulsions, spasms, delirium or night terrors; tetanus (lockjaw).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
- Avoid in cases of exterior deficiency.
How Is Chan Tui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chan Tui
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Notes From Our Clinicians For Chan Tui
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chan Tui
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chan tui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps