Names Of Chan Tui
How Is Chan Tui Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Chan Tui Used Clinically?
Chan Tui Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind, clears heat - wind-heat with loss of voice, swollen and sore throat.
- Vents rashes - for early stage of measles with an incomplete expression of the rash.
- Clears eyes and removes superficial visual obstruction, wind-heat eye problems - red, painful, swollen eyes, blurry vision.
- Stops spasms and extinguishes wind - childhood febrile diseases in which wind causes convulsions, spasms, delirium or night terrors; tetanus (lockjaw).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
- Avoid in cases of exterior deficiency.
How Is Chan Tui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chan Tui
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Notes From Our Clinicians For Chan Tui
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chan Tui
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chan tui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse