Names Of Chan Tui
How Is Chan Tui Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Chan Tui Used Clinically?
Chan Tui Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind, clears heat - wind-heat with loss of voice, swollen and sore throat.
- Vents rashes - for early stage of measles with an incomplete expression of the rash.
- Clears eyes and removes superficial visual obstruction, wind-heat eye problems - red, painful, swollen eyes, blurry vision.
- Stops spasms and extinguishes wind - childhood febrile diseases in which wind causes convulsions, spasms, delirium or night terrors; tetanus (lockjaw).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
- Avoid in cases of exterior deficiency.
How Is Chan Tui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chan Tui
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Notes From Our Clinicians For Chan Tui
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chan Tui
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chan tui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Jinshui Huanxian formula for PF
- TCM formulas for complex Ovarian cysts, plus
- Hearing loss solution
- Spiking Blood Pressure/Perimenopause /Phlegm
- Seman retention
- Remyelination nerves
- what's the English name for this herb
- Multicyct kidneys
- Tremors in fingers of hand
- Is there such a thing as treating too many points at once in Acupressure?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc