Names Of Chan Tui
How Is Chan Tui Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Chan Tui Used Clinically?
Chan Tui Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind, clears heat - wind-heat with loss of voice, swollen and sore throat.
- Vents rashes - for early stage of measles with an incomplete expression of the rash.
- Clears eyes and removes superficial visual obstruction, wind-heat eye problems - red, painful, swollen eyes, blurry vision.
- Stops spasms and extinguishes wind - childhood febrile diseases in which wind causes convulsions, spasms, delirium or night terrors; tetanus (lockjaw).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
- Avoid in cases of exterior deficiency.
How Is Chan Tui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chan Tui
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Chan Tui
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chan Tui
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chan tui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc