Names Of Chan Tui
How Is Chan Tui Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Chan Tui Used Clinically?
Chan Tui Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind, clears heat - wind-heat with loss of voice, swollen and sore throat.
- Vents rashes - for early stage of measles with an incomplete expression of the rash.
- Clears eyes and removes superficial visual obstruction, wind-heat eye problems - red, painful, swollen eyes, blurry vision.
- Stops spasms and extinguishes wind - childhood febrile diseases in which wind causes convulsions, spasms, delirium or night terrors; tetanus (lockjaw).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
- Avoid in cases of exterior deficiency.
How Is Chan Tui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chan Tui
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Chan Tui
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chan Tui
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chan tui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc