Names Of Chang Shan
How Is Chang Shan Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Chang Shan Used Clinically?
Chang Shan Usages and Indications
- Checks malarial conditions.
- Induces vomiting to expel phlegm in the chest.
How Is Chang Shan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chang Shan
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chang shan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc