Names Of Chang Shan
How Is Chang Shan Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Chang Shan Used Clinically?
Chang Shan Usages and Indications
- Checks malarial conditions.
- Induces vomiting to expel phlegm in the chest.
How Is Chang Shan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chang Shan
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chang shan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc