Names Of Chang Shan
How Is Chang Shan Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Chang Shan Used Clinically?
Chang Shan Usages and Indications
- Checks malarial conditions.
- Induces vomiting to expel phlegm in the chest.
How Is Chang Shan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chang Shan
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chang shan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc