Names Of Che Qian Zi
How Is Che Qian Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Che Qian Zi Used Clinically?
Che Qian Zi Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, clears heat - edema, lin syndromes due to damp-heat, generally in the lower warmer.
- Solidifies the stool - diarrhea with damp-heat or damp-summerheat.
- Clears the eyes - liver and kidney deficiency (dry eyes or cataracts) or heat in the liver channel (red, painful, swollen eyes and sensitive to light).
- Lung heat - expels phlegm, stops cough.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Che Qian Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Che Qian Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g (decoct in a guaze)
Conditions Potentially Related With Che Qian Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Formulas Which Generally Contain Che Qian Zi
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Che Qian Zi is generally used
- Li Niao Pai Shi Wan -Water Stone Removal Pill (Expel Dampness)
- Long Dan Xie Gan Wan -Gentiana Purge Liver Formula (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about che qian zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc