Names Of Che Qian Zi
How Is Che Qian Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Che Qian Zi Used Clinically?
Che Qian Zi Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, clears heat - edema, lin syndromes due to damp-heat, generally in the lower warmer.
- Solidifies the stool - diarrhea with damp-heat or damp-summerheat.
- Clears the eyes - liver and kidney deficiency (dry eyes or cataracts) or heat in the liver channel (red, painful, swollen eyes and sensitive to light).
- Lung heat - expels phlegm, stops cough.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Che Qian Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Che Qian Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g (decoct in a guaze)
Conditions Potentially Related With Che Qian Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Che Qian Zi
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Che Qian Zi is generally used
- Li Niao Pai Shi Wan -Water Stone Removal Pill (Expel Dampness)
- Long Dan Xie Gan Wan -Gentiana Purge Liver Formula (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about che qian zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums