Names Of Che Qian Zi
How Is Che Qian Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Che Qian Zi Used Clinically?
Che Qian Zi Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, clears heat - edema, lin syndromes due to damp-heat, generally in the lower warmer.
- Solidifies the stool - diarrhea with damp-heat or damp-summerheat.
- Clears the eyes - liver and kidney deficiency (dry eyes or cataracts) or heat in the liver channel (red, painful, swollen eyes and sensitive to light).
- Lung heat - expels phlegm, stops cough.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Che Qian Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Che Qian Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g (decoct in a guaze)
Conditions Potentially Related With Che Qian Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Che Qian Zi
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Che Qian Zi is generally used
- Li Niao Pai Shi Wan -Water Stone Removal Pill (Expel Dampness)
- Long Dan Xie Gan Wan -Gentiana Purge Liver Formula (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about che qian zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc