Names Of Che Qian Zi
How Is Che Qian Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Che Qian Zi Used Clinically?
Che Qian Zi Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, clears heat - edema, lin syndromes due to damp-heat, generally in the lower warmer.
- Solidifies the stool - diarrhea with damp-heat or damp-summerheat.
- Clears the eyes - liver and kidney deficiency (dry eyes or cataracts) or heat in the liver channel (red, painful, swollen eyes and sensitive to light).
- Lung heat - expels phlegm, stops cough.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Che Qian Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Che Qian Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g (decoct in a guaze)
Conditions Potentially Related With Che Qian Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Che Qian Zi
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Che Qian Zi is generally used
- Li Niao Pai Shi Wan -Water Stone Removal Pill (Expel Dampness)
- Long Dan Xie Gan Wan -Gentiana Purge Liver Formula (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about che qian zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc