Names Of Che Qian Zi
How Is Che Qian Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Che Qian Zi Used Clinically?
Che Qian Zi Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, clears heat - edema, lin syndromes due to damp-heat, generally in the lower warmer.
- Solidifies the stool - diarrhea with damp-heat or damp-summerheat.
- Clears the eyes - liver and kidney deficiency (dry eyes or cataracts) or heat in the liver channel (red, painful, swollen eyes and sensitive to light).
- Lung heat - expels phlegm, stops cough.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Che Qian Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Che Qian Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g (decoct in a guaze)
Conditions Potentially Related With Che Qian Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Che Qian Zi
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Che Qian Zi is generally used
- Li Niao Pai Shi Wan -Water Stone Removal Pill (Expel Dampness)
- Long Dan Xie Gan Wan -Gentiana Purge Liver Formula (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about che qian zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc