Names Of Chen Pi
How Is Chen Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Chen Pi Used Clinically?
Chen Pi Usages and Indications
- Regulates Qi, improves transportive function of the spleen, relieves diaphragm - epigastric/abdominal distention, fullness, bloating, belching, nausea, vomiting (promotes movement of qi in general; specifically directing it downward - good for different types of nausea/vomiting).
- Important herb for drying dampness and the transformation of phlegm - coughs with stifling sensation in the chest/diaphragm, and copious viscous sputum (qi-level herb).
- Prevents stagnation - prevents cloying of tonifying herbs.
- Ju Hong is the red part of the tangerine peel - it is more drying and aromatic.
How Is Chen Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chen Pi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Chen Pi Is Discussed
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chen Pi
Our database contains 24 TCM Formulas where Chen Pi is generally used
- Ba Wei Dai Xia Fang -Eight Herb Powder for Vaginal Discharge (Clear Heat)
- Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan -Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination (Treat Phlegm)
- Ban Xia Xie Xin Wan -Pinellia Drain Epigastrium Pills (Harmonize)
- Bao He Wan -Preserve Harmony Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan -Tonify the Middle and Augment the Qi Formula (Tonify)
- Hui Chun Wan -Recovery Special Pill (Open the Orifices)
- Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan -Agastache Powder to Correct the Qi (Expel Dampness)
- Qing Qi Hua Tan Wan -Clear the Qi and Transform Phlegm Pill (Treat Phlegm)
- Qing Shu Yi Qi Tang Wan -Clear Summer Heat and Augment the Qi (Clear Heat)
- Shu Gan Wan -Liver Comfort Pills (Harmonize)
- Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan -Relax The Channels and Invigorate The Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan -Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life (Clear Heat)
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan -Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills (Tonify)
- Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan -Aucklandia Amomi Nurture Stomach Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chen pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc