Names Of Chen Xiang
How Is Chen Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 17 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Chen Xiang Used Clinically?
Chen Xiang Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain - distention and pain in abdominal region due to cold from deficiency or blood stasis.
- Directs rebellious Qi downward - excess/deficiency wheezing, vomiting, belching, hiccups due to cold from deficiency of the middle jiao.
- Helps the kidneys grasp Qi - asthma and wheezing.
How Is Chen Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chen Xiang
- Dosage: 1.5-3g (use in powder, do not decoct)
Conditions Potentially Related With Chen Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chen Xiang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chen xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Hemorrhoids/ Prostate/Digestion?
- Tinnitus returning after being nearly resolved with acupuncture
- Glaucoma treatment
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc