Names Of Chen Xiang
How Is Chen Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Chen Xiang Used Clinically?
Chen Xiang Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain - distention and pain in abdominal region due to cold from deficiency or blood stasis.
- Directs rebellious Qi downward - excess/deficiency wheezing, vomiting, belching, hiccups due to cold from deficiency of the middle jiao.
- Helps the kidneys grasp Qi - asthma and wheezing.
How Is Chen Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chen Xiang
- Dosage: 1.5-3g (use in powder, do not decoct)
Conditions Potentially Related With Chen Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chen Xiang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chen xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms