Names Of Chen Xiang
How Is Chen Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Chen Xiang Used Clinically?
Chen Xiang Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain - distention and pain in abdominal region due to cold from deficiency or blood stasis.
- Directs rebellious Qi downward - excess/deficiency wheezing, vomiting, belching, hiccups due to cold from deficiency of the middle jiao.
- Helps the kidneys grasp Qi - asthma and wheezing.
How Is Chen Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chen Xiang
- Dosage: 1.5-3g (use in powder, do not decoct)
Conditions Potentially Related With Chen Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chen Xiang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chen xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc