Names Of Chen Xiang
How Is Chen Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Chen Xiang Used Clinically?
Chen Xiang Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain - distention and pain in abdominal region due to cold from deficiency or blood stasis.
- Directs rebellious Qi downward - excess/deficiency wheezing, vomiting, belching, hiccups due to cold from deficiency of the middle jiao.
- Helps the kidneys grasp Qi - asthma and wheezing.
How Is Chen Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chen Xiang
- Dosage: 1.5-3g (use in powder, do not decoct)
Conditions Potentially Related With Chen Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chen Xiang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chen xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc