Names Of Chi Shi Zhi
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Used Clinically?
Chi Shi Zhi Usages and Indications
- Binds the intestines, stops cold diarrhea - cold diarrhea with mucus and bleeding.
- Contain the blood, stop bleeding - uterine bleeding, excess menses, prolapse.
- Promotes healing of wounds, chronic ulcers, topically for weeping damp sores.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chi Shi Zhi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chi shi zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc