Names Of Chi Shi Zhi
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Used Clinically?
Chi Shi Zhi Usages and Indications
- Binds the intestines, stops cold diarrhea - cold diarrhea with mucus and bleeding.
- Contain the blood, stop bleeding - uterine bleeding, excess menses, prolapse.
- Promotes healing of wounds, chronic ulcers, topically for weeping damp sores.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chi Shi Zhi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chi shi zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc