Names Of Chi Shi Zhi
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Used Clinically?
Chi Shi Zhi Usages and Indications
- Binds the intestines, stops cold diarrhea - cold diarrhea with mucus and bleeding.
- Contain the blood, stop bleeding - uterine bleeding, excess menses, prolapse.
- Promotes healing of wounds, chronic ulcers, topically for weeping damp sores.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chi Shi Zhi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chi shi zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc