Names Of Chi Shi Zhi
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Used Clinically?
Chi Shi Zhi Usages and Indications
- Binds the intestines, stops cold diarrhea - cold diarrhea with mucus and bleeding.
- Contain the blood, stop bleeding - uterine bleeding, excess menses, prolapse.
- Promotes healing of wounds, chronic ulcers, topically for weeping damp sores.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chi Shi Zhi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chi shi zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Hemorrhoids/ Prostate/Digestion?
- Tinnitus returning after being nearly resolved with acupuncture
- Glaucoma treatment
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc