Names Of Chi Shi Zhi
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Used Clinically?
Chi Shi Zhi Usages and Indications
- Binds the intestines, stops cold diarrhea - cold diarrhea with mucus and bleeding.
- Contain the blood, stop bleeding - uterine bleeding, excess menses, prolapse.
- Promotes healing of wounds, chronic ulcers, topically for weeping damp sores.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Chi Shi Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chi Shi Zhi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chi shi zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc