Names Of Chi Xiao Dou
How Is Chi Xiao Dou Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Chi Xiao Dou Used Clinically?
Chi Xiao Dou Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, promotes urination - abdominal fullness and swelling due to edema, urinary difficulty, leg qi edema; the nature of this herb is to move downward and relieve edema by water or dampness drained from the body.
- Disperses blood stasis - reduces swelling and fire toxicity, sores, carbuncles.
- Clears damp heat - jaundice.
How Is Chi Xiao Dou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chi Xiao Dou
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Chi Xiao Dou
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chi xiao dou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc