Names Of Chi Xiao Dou
How Is Chi Xiao Dou Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Chi Xiao Dou Used Clinically?
Chi Xiao Dou Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, promotes urination - abdominal fullness and swelling due to edema, urinary difficulty, leg qi edema; the nature of this herb is to move downward and relieve edema by water or dampness drained from the body.
- Disperses blood stasis - reduces swelling and fire toxicity, sores, carbuncles.
- Clears damp heat - jaundice.
How Is Chi Xiao Dou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chi Xiao Dou
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Chi Xiao Dou
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chi xiao dou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc