Names Of Chi Xiao Dou
How Is Chi Xiao Dou Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Chi Xiao Dou Used Clinically?
Chi Xiao Dou Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, promotes urination - abdominal fullness and swelling due to edema, urinary difficulty, leg qi edema; the nature of this herb is to move downward and relieve edema by water or dampness drained from the body.
- Disperses blood stasis - reduces swelling and fire toxicity, sores, carbuncles.
- Clears damp heat - jaundice.
How Is Chi Xiao Dou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chi Xiao Dou
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Chi Xiao Dou
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chi xiao dou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc