Names Of Chuan Bei Mu
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Used Clinically?
Chuan Bei Mu Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, transforms phlegm, stops many types of cough (chronic, yin-deficient, difficult to expectorate phlegm, blood streaked sputum); best for cough with stifling sensation in the chest and upper abdomen (constrained qi).
- Clears heat, dissipates nodules due to heat - sores, swellings, scrofula, lung or breast abscess.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chuan Bei Mu
- Dosage: 3-12g
- Powder: 1-1.5g
Conditions Potentially Related With Chuan Bei Mu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Chuan Bei Mu
Staff Clinical Notes
- Chuan Bei Mu is the smaller fritillaria bulb from the Chuan province. Also in this category is Zhe Bei Mu which is the larger bulb from Zhe province.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chuan Bei Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chuan bei mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc