Names Of Chuan Bei Mu
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Used Clinically?
Chuan Bei Mu Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, transforms phlegm, stops many types of cough (chronic, yin-deficient, difficult to expectorate phlegm, blood streaked sputum); best for cough with stifling sensation in the chest and upper abdomen (constrained qi).
- Clears heat, dissipates nodules due to heat - sores, swellings, scrofula, lung or breast abscess.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chuan Bei Mu
- Dosage: 3-12g
- Powder: 1-1.5g
Conditions Potentially Related With Chuan Bei Mu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
Notes From Our Clinicians For Chuan Bei Mu
Staff Clinical Notes
- Chuan Bei Mu is the smaller fritillaria bulb from the Chuan province. Also in this category is Zhe Bei Mu which is the larger bulb from Zhe province.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chuan Bei Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chuan bei mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc