Names Of Chuan Bei Mu
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Used Clinically?
Chuan Bei Mu Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, transforms phlegm, stops many types of cough (chronic, yin-deficient, difficult to expectorate phlegm, blood streaked sputum); best for cough with stifling sensation in the chest and upper abdomen (constrained qi).
- Clears heat, dissipates nodules due to heat - sores, swellings, scrofula, lung or breast abscess.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chuan Bei Mu
- Dosage: 3-12g
- Powder: 1-1.5g
Conditions Potentially Related With Chuan Bei Mu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Notes From Our Clinicians For Chuan Bei Mu
Staff Clinical Notes
- Chuan Bei Mu is the smaller fritillaria bulb from the Chuan province. Also in this category is Zhe Bei Mu which is the larger bulb from Zhe province.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chuan Bei Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chuan bei mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums