Names Of Chuan Bei Mu
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Used Clinically?
Chuan Bei Mu Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, transforms phlegm, stops many types of cough (chronic, yin-deficient, difficult to expectorate phlegm, blood streaked sputum); best for cough with stifling sensation in the chest and upper abdomen (constrained qi).
- Clears heat, dissipates nodules due to heat - sores, swellings, scrofula, lung or breast abscess.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chuan Bei Mu
- Dosage: 3-12g
- Powder: 1-1.5g
Conditions Potentially Related With Chuan Bei Mu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Notes From Our Clinicians For Chuan Bei Mu
Staff Clinical Notes
- Chuan Bei Mu is the smaller fritillaria bulb from the Chuan province. Also in this category is Zhe Bei Mu which is the larger bulb from Zhe province.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chuan Bei Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chuan bei mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc