Names Of Chuan Bei Mu
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Used Clinically?
Chuan Bei Mu Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, transforms phlegm, stops many types of cough (chronic, yin-deficient, difficult to expectorate phlegm, blood streaked sputum); best for cough with stifling sensation in the chest and upper abdomen (constrained qi).
- Clears heat, dissipates nodules due to heat - sores, swellings, scrofula, lung or breast abscess.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Chuan Bei Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chuan Bei Mu
- Dosage: 3-12g
- Powder: 1-1.5g
Conditions Potentially Related With Chuan Bei Mu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Notes From Our Clinicians For Chuan Bei Mu
Staff Clinical Notes
- Chuan Bei Mu is the smaller fritillaria bulb from the Chuan province. Also in this category is Zhe Bei Mu which is the larger bulb from Zhe province.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chuan Bei Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chuan bei mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc