Names Of Chuan Lian Zi
How Is Chuan Lian Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Chuan Lian Zi Used Clinically?
Chuan Lian Zi Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi and stops pain - flank, rib, abdominal pain due to liver qi stagnation or liver-stomach disharmony; hernial disorders, good w/heat signs.
- Clears heat, dries dampness, regulates qi, alleviates pain due to damp-heat stagnant qi - same symptoms as above.
- Kills parasites and stops pain - roundworms and tape worms (primarily for pain).
- Compare with Xia Ku Cao, Long Dan Cao, Zhi Zi for clearing liver heat function.
How Is Chuan Lian Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chuan Lian Zi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Chuan Lian Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Chuan Lian Zi Is Discussed
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chuan Lian Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chuan lian zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc