Names Of Chuan Shan Jia
How Is Chuan Shan Jia Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Chuan Shan Jia Used Clinically?
Chuan Shan Jia Usages and Indications
- Not used commonly due to the pangolin being endangered. Generally Wang Bu Liu Xing (Vaccaraie Semen), or dried seeds of cowherb Vaccaria segetalis can be used as effective supplements as can many other combinations.
- Disperses blood stasis, unblocks menses, promotes lactation - amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, insufficient lactation due to blood stasis.
- Reduces swellings and promotes discharge of pus - abscesses and boils (topically).
- Expels wind-damp from the channels.
How Is Chuan Shan Jia Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chuan Shan Jia
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chuan Shan Jia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chuan shan jia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health