Names Of Chuan Shan Jia
How Is Chuan Shan Jia Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Chuan Shan Jia Used Clinically?
Chuan Shan Jia Usages and Indications
- Not used commonly due to the pangolin being endangered. Generally Wang Bu Liu Xing (Vaccaraie Semen), or dried seeds of cowherb Vaccaria segetalis can be used as effective supplements as can many other combinations.
- Disperses blood stasis, unblocks menses, promotes lactation - amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, insufficient lactation due to blood stasis.
- Reduces swellings and promotes discharge of pus - abscesses and boils (topically).
- Expels wind-damp from the channels.
How Is Chuan Shan Jia Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chuan Shan Jia
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chuan Shan Jia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chuan shan jia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc