Names Of Chuan Shan Jia
How Is Chuan Shan Jia Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Chuan Shan Jia Used Clinically?
Chuan Shan Jia Usages and Indications
- Not used commonly due to the pangolin being endangered. Generally Wang Bu Liu Xing (Vaccaraie Semen), or dried seeds of cowherb Vaccaria segetalis can be used as effective supplements as can many other combinations.
- Disperses blood stasis, unblocks menses, promotes lactation - amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, insufficient lactation due to blood stasis.
- Reduces swellings and promotes discharge of pus - abscesses and boils (topically).
- Expels wind-damp from the channels.
How Is Chuan Shan Jia Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chuan Shan Jia
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chuan Shan Jia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chuan shan jia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc