Names Of Chuan Shan Jia
How Is Chuan Shan Jia Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Chuan Shan Jia Used Clinically?
Chuan Shan Jia Usages and Indications
- Not used commonly due to the pangolin being endangered. Generally Wang Bu Liu Xing (Vaccaraie Semen), or dried seeds of cowherb Vaccaria segetalis can be used as effective supplements as can many other combinations.
- Disperses blood stasis, unblocks menses, promotes lactation - amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, insufficient lactation due to blood stasis.
- Reduces swellings and promotes discharge of pus - abscesses and boils (topically).
- Expels wind-damp from the channels.
How Is Chuan Shan Jia Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chuan Shan Jia
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chuan Shan Jia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chuan shan jia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc