Names Of Chuan Xiong
How Is Chuan Xiong Categorized?
Our Database Has 30 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Chuan Xiong Used Clinically?
Chuan Xiong Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, promote movement of Qi - any blood stasis pattern, important for gynecological issues (amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, difficult labor, lochioschesis).
- Expels wind and alleviates pain - headache (temporal, vertex), dizziness, painful obstructions, skin issues.
- Headache - moves qi upward and alleviates pain; headaches due to wind, heat, cold, blood deficiency.
How Is Chuan Xiong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chuan Xiong
- Dosage: 3-6g
Conditions Potentially Related With Chuan Xiong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Chuan Xiong Is Discussed
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Chuan Xiong
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chuan Xiong
Our database contains 35 TCM Formulas where Chuan Xiong is generally used
- Ba Wei Dai Xia Fang -Eight Herb Powder for Vaginal Discharge (Clear Heat)
- Ba Zhen Wan -Eight Treasure Combination (Tonify)
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan -Great Yang Restoration Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Wan -Tonify Yang To Restore Five Tenths Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan -Bupleurum Powder to Spread the Liver (Harmonize)
- Chuan Xiong Cha Tiao Wan -Ligusticum Tea Pills (Expel Wind)
- Jiao Ai Wan -Ass-Hide Gelatin and Mugwort Formula (Stop Bleeding)
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
- Qi Xue Da Bu Wan -Nourish Qi & Blood Pills (Tonify)
- Qing Bi Wan -Clear The Nose Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shi Quan Da Bu Wan -Ten Tonics Nourishment Pills (Tonify)
- Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan -Relax The Channels and Invigorate The Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Si Wu Tang Wan -Four Substances Pills (Tonify)
- Suan Zao Ren Wan -Sour Jujube Decoction (Calm The Spirit)
- Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan -Specially Effective Nasal Allergy Pills (Tonify)
- Te Xiao Jing Zhui Tong Wan -Patent Neck Pain Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan -Unblock the Orifices and Invigorate the Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Wen Jing Wan -Warm the Menses Formula (Invigorate the Blood)
- Wu Ji Bai Feng Wan -Black Chicken White Phoenix Pills (Clear Heat)
- Xi Guan Jie Bi Tong Wan -Knee Joint Pain Relief (Expel Dampness)
- Xiao Huo Luo Wan -Minor Invigorate Channels Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Xin Yi Wan -Magnolia Flower Powder (Release the Exterior)
- Xue Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Blood Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Yu Dai Wan -Cure Discharge Leucorrhea Pill (Expel Dampness)
- Yue Ju Wan -Escape Restraint Pill (Regulate the Qi)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chuan xiong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc