Names Of Chun Pi
How Is Chun Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Chun Pi Used Clinically?
Chun Pi Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, dries dampness, binds up intestines - chronic diarrhea due to damp-heat, with blood in the stool, chronic vaginal discharge due to damp-heat.
- Kills parasites - roundworms.
How Is Chun Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Chun Pi
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Formulas Which Generally Contain Chun Pi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about chun pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Nasal polyps by using sanitizer
- lymphatic benign tumor
- Auto immune disease- Pemphigus vulgaris
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery