Names Of Ci Shi
How Is Ci Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Ci Shi Used Clinically?
Ci Shi Usages and Indications
- Anchors and calms the spirit - restlessness, palpitations, insomnia, tremors, especially with yin deficiency and ascending yang, dizziness, vertigo.
- Tonify the kidneys and liver - improve hearing and vision.
- Helps kidneys to grasp the qi - chronic asthma.
How Is Ci Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ci Shi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ci Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ci shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc