Names Of Ci Shi
How Is Ci Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Ci Shi Used Clinically?
Ci Shi Usages and Indications
- Anchors and calms the spirit - restlessness, palpitations, insomnia, tremors, especially with yin deficiency and ascending yang, dizziness, vertigo.
- Tonify the kidneys and liver - improve hearing and vision.
- Helps kidneys to grasp the qi - chronic asthma.
How Is Ci Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ci Shi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ci Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ci shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc