Names Of Ci Shi
How Is Ci Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Ci Shi Used Clinically?
Ci Shi Usages and Indications
- Anchors and calms the spirit - restlessness, palpitations, insomnia, tremors, especially with yin deficiency and ascending yang, dizziness, vertigo.
- Tonify the kidneys and liver - improve hearing and vision.
- Helps kidneys to grasp the qi - chronic asthma.
How Is Ci Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ci Shi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ci Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ci shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc