Names Of Ci Shi
How Is Ci Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Ci Shi Used Clinically?
Ci Shi Usages and Indications
- Anchors and calms the spirit - restlessness, palpitations, insomnia, tremors, especially with yin deficiency and ascending yang, dizziness, vertigo.
- Tonify the kidneys and liver - improve hearing and vision.
- Helps kidneys to grasp the qi - chronic asthma.
How Is Ci Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ci Shi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ci Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ci shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc