Names Of Cong Bai
How Is Cong Bai Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Cong Bai Used Clinically?
Cong Bai Usages and Indications
- Releases exterior, induces sweating (early stages of wind-cold)
- Disperses cold, unblocks yang - abdominal pain, nasal congestion
- Apply topically for dispersing masses - abscesses, sores, etc.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in exterior deficiency w/profuse sweating
- No honey in decoction
How Is Cong Bai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Cong Bai
- Dosage: 2-5 scallions (whites with root)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cong bai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc