Names Of Cong Bai
How Is Cong Bai Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Cong Bai Used Clinically?
Cong Bai Usages and Indications
- Releases exterior, induces sweating (early stages of wind-cold)
- Disperses cold, unblocks yang - abdominal pain, nasal congestion
- Apply topically for dispersing masses - abscesses, sores, etc.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in exterior deficiency w/profuse sweating
- No honey in decoction
How Is Cong Bai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Cong Bai
- Dosage: 2-5 scallions (whites with root)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cong bai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc