Names Of Cong Bai
How Is Cong Bai Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Cong Bai Used Clinically?
Cong Bai Usages and Indications
- Releases exterior, induces sweating (early stages of wind-cold)
- Disperses cold, unblocks yang - abdominal pain, nasal congestion
- Apply topically for dispersing masses - abscesses, sores, etc.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in exterior deficiency w/profuse sweating
- No honey in decoction
How Is Cong Bai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Cong Bai
- Dosage: 2-5 scallions (whites with root)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cong bai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc