Names Of Cong Bai
How Is Cong Bai Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Cong Bai Used Clinically?
Cong Bai Usages and Indications
- Releases exterior, induces sweating (early stages of wind-cold)
- Disperses cold, unblocks yang - abdominal pain, nasal congestion
- Apply topically for dispersing masses - abscesses, sores, etc.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in exterior deficiency w/profuse sweating
- No honey in decoction
How Is Cong Bai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Cong Bai
- Dosage: 2-5 scallions (whites with root)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cong bai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc