Names Of Cong Bai
How Is Cong Bai Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Cong Bai Used Clinically?
Cong Bai Usages and Indications
- Releases exterior, induces sweating (early stages of wind-cold)
- Disperses cold, unblocks yang - abdominal pain, nasal congestion
- Apply topically for dispersing masses - abscesses, sores, etc.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in exterior deficiency w/profuse sweating
- No honey in decoction
How Is Cong Bai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Cong Bai
- Dosage: 2-5 scallions (whites with root)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about cong bai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
- Nasal carcinoma TCM treatment
- shu gan wan formula
- Slippery pulse with blood deficiency
- Insomnia treating with entry / exit points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc