Names Of Da Fu Pi
How Is Da Fu Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Da Fu Pi Used Clinically?
Da Fu Pi Usages and Indications
- Promotes the downward movement of Qi, reduces stagnation - food stagnation and qi obstruction w/epigastric and abdominal distention, belching, acid regurgitation, constipation.
- Expels damp, promotes urination - edema, dampness in the stomach and intestines.
How Is Da Fu Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Da Fu Pi
- Dosage: 6-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Da Fu Pi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Da Fu Pi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about da fu pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums