Names Of Da Fu Pi
How Is Da Fu Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Da Fu Pi Used Clinically?
Da Fu Pi Usages and Indications
- Promotes the downward movement of Qi, reduces stagnation - food stagnation and qi obstruction w/epigastric and abdominal distention, belching, acid regurgitation, constipation.
- Expels damp, promotes urination - edema, dampness in the stomach and intestines.
How Is Da Fu Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Da Fu Pi
- Dosage: 6-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Da Fu Pi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Da Fu Pi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about da fu pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc