Names Of Da Qing Ye
How Is Da Qing Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Da Qing Ye Used Clinically?
Da Qing Ye Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, relieves toxicity - for any contagious febrile disease outbreak; also for fire toxin anywhere, but especially in the throat and lungs.
- Cools the blood, reduces blotches - skin eruptions due to heat in the blood, intense fever, irritability.
How Is Da Qing Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Da Qing Ye
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Da Qing Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Da Qing Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about da qing ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc