Names Of Da Qing Ye
How Is Da Qing Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Da Qing Ye Used Clinically?
Da Qing Ye Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, relieves toxicity - for any contagious febrile disease outbreak; also for fire toxin anywhere, but especially in the throat and lungs.
- Cools the blood, reduces blotches - skin eruptions due to heat in the blood, intense fever, irritability.
How Is Da Qing Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Da Qing Ye
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Da Qing Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
Formulas Which Generally Contain Da Qing Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about da qing ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse