Names Of Da Qing Ye
How Is Da Qing Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Da Qing Ye Used Clinically?
Da Qing Ye Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, relieves toxicity - for any contagious febrile disease outbreak; also for fire toxin anywhere, but especially in the throat and lungs.
- Cools the blood, reduces blotches - skin eruptions due to heat in the blood, intense fever, irritability.
How Is Da Qing Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Da Qing Ye
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Da Qing Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Da Qing Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about da qing ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc