Names Of Da Qing Ye
How Is Da Qing Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Da Qing Ye Used Clinically?
Da Qing Ye Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, relieves toxicity - for any contagious febrile disease outbreak; also for fire toxin anywhere, but especially in the throat and lungs.
- Cools the blood, reduces blotches - skin eruptions due to heat in the blood, intense fever, irritability.
How Is Da Qing Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Da Qing Ye
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Da Qing Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Da Qing Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about da qing ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc