Names Of Da Zao
How Is Da Zao Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Da Zao Used Clinically?
Da Zao Usages and Indications
- Tonifies spleen qi - weakness, shortness of breath, reduced appetite, loose stools.
- Nourishes the blood, calms the spirit - irritability, pale complexion, emotional disturbances, restlessness.
- Useful to harmonize the harsh properties of other herbs.
Cautions and Contraindications
- May cause heat, dampness, and phlegm leading to fullness in the middle jiao, food stagnation.
How Is Da Zao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Da Zao
- Dosage: 10-30g or 3-12 pieces
Conditions Potentially Related With Da Zao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Da Zao Is Discussed
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Da Zao
Our database contains 14 TCM Formulas where Da Zao is generally used
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Bupleurum and Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan -Bupleurum, Dragon Bone, and Oyster Shell Formula (Calm The Spirit)
- Gan Mai Da Zao Wan -Licorice, Wheat, and Jujube Formula (Calm The Spirit)
- Ge Gen Wan -Kudzu Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan -Augmented Restore The Spleen Decoction (Harmonize)
- Juan Bi Wan -Remove Painful Obstruction Decoction (Expel Dampness)
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan -Unblock the Orifices and Invigorate the Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about da zao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Jinshui Huanxian formula for PF
- TCM formulas for complex Ovarian cysts, plus
- Hearing loss solution
- Spiking Blood Pressure/Perimenopause /Phlegm
- Seman retention
- Remyelination nerves
- what's the English name for this herb
- Multicyct kidneys
- Tremors in fingers of hand
- Is there such a thing as treating too many points at once in Acupressure?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc