Names Of Dai Zhe Shi
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Used Clinically?
Dai Zhe Shi Usages and Indications
- Calms the liver, anchors floating yang, clears liver fire.
- Directs rebellious qi downwards - belching, vomiting, hiccough, wheezing.
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding - vomiting of blood, nosebleed.
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dai Zhe Shi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dai Zhe Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dai zhe shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps