Names Of Dai Zhe Shi
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Used Clinically?
Dai Zhe Shi Usages and Indications
- Calms the liver, anchors floating yang, clears liver fire.
- Directs rebellious qi downwards - belching, vomiting, hiccough, wheezing.
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding - vomiting of blood, nosebleed.
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dai Zhe Shi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dai Zhe Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dai zhe shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse