Names Of Dai Zhe Shi
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Used Clinically?
Dai Zhe Shi Usages and Indications
- Calms the liver, anchors floating yang, clears liver fire.
- Directs rebellious qi downwards - belching, vomiting, hiccough, wheezing.
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding - vomiting of blood, nosebleed.
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dai Zhe Shi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dai Zhe Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dai zhe shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc