Names Of Dai Zhe Shi
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Used Clinically?
Dai Zhe Shi Usages and Indications
- Calms the liver, anchors floating yang, clears liver fire.
- Directs rebellious qi downwards - belching, vomiting, hiccough, wheezing.
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding - vomiting of blood, nosebleed.
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dai Zhe Shi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dai Zhe Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dai zhe shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc