Names Of Dai Zhe Shi
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Used Clinically?
Dai Zhe Shi Usages and Indications
- Calms the liver, anchors floating yang, clears liver fire.
- Directs rebellious qi downwards - belching, vomiting, hiccough, wheezing.
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding - vomiting of blood, nosebleed.
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dai Zhe Shi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dai Zhe Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dai zhe shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc