Names Of Dai Zhe Shi
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Used Clinically?
Dai Zhe Shi Usages and Indications
- Calms the liver, anchors floating yang, clears liver fire.
- Directs rebellious qi downwards - belching, vomiting, hiccough, wheezing.
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding - vomiting of blood, nosebleed.
How Is Dai Zhe Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dai Zhe Shi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dai Zhe Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dai zhe shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc