Names Of Dan Dou Chi
How Is Dan Dou Chi Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Dan Dou Chi Used Clinically?
Dan Dou Chi Usages and Indications
- Releases both exterior hot or cold (depending on how it is prepared), also good for exterior disorders with underlying yin deficiency (due to its mild nature).
- Eliminates irritability, restlessness, insomnia following febrile disease.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid with nursing mothers - may inhibit lactation.
How Is Dan Dou Chi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dan Dou Chi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Dan Dou Chi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Notes From Our Clinicians For Dan Dou Chi
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dan Dou Chi
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc