Names Of Dan Dou Chi
How Is Dan Dou Chi Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Dan Dou Chi Used Clinically?
Dan Dou Chi Usages and Indications
- Releases both exterior hot or cold (depending on how it is prepared), also good for exterior disorders with underlying yin deficiency (due to its mild nature).
- Eliminates irritability, restlessness, insomnia following febrile disease.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid with nursing mothers - may inhibit lactation.
How Is Dan Dou Chi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dan Dou Chi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Dan Dou Chi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Notes From Our Clinicians For Dan Dou Chi
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dan Dou Chi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dan dou chi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc