Names Of Dan Nan Xing
How Is Dan Nan Xing Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Dan Nan Xing Used Clinically?
Dan Nan Xing Usages and Indications
- Transforms phlegm heat, extinguishes wind, stops convulsions - muscle spasms/cramps, infantile convulsions, seizure disorders, facial paralysis, stroke (CVA) from wind and phlegm obstruction.
- Zhi (or Tian) Nan Xing is prepared with fresh ginger and Dan Nan Xing is prepared with cow bile.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during pregnancy.
How Is Dan Nan Xing Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dan Nan Xing
- Dosage: 2-5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dan Nan Xing
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Dan Nan Xing is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dan nan xing? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc