Names Of Dan Nan Xing
How Is Dan Nan Xing Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Dan Nan Xing Used Clinically?
Dan Nan Xing Usages and Indications
- Transforms phlegm heat, extinguishes wind, stops convulsions - muscle spasms/cramps, infantile convulsions, seizure disorders, facial paralysis, stroke (CVA) from wind and phlegm obstruction.
- Zhi (or Tian) Nan Xing is prepared with fresh ginger and Dan Nan Xing is prepared with cow bile.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during pregnancy.
How Is Dan Nan Xing Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dan Nan Xing
- Dosage: 2-5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dan Nan Xing
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Dan Nan Xing is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dan nan xing? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms