Names Of Dan Zhu Ye
How Is Dan Zhu Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Dan Zhu Ye Used Clinically?
Dan Zhu Ye Usages and Indications
- Clears heat - heat patterns with irritability and thirst, mouth sores and swollen, painful gums due to heat in the heart or stomach channels.
- Promotes urination and clears damp-heat - lin syndrome, especially for heat in the small intestine channel with above symptoms and dark red tip on the tongue.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Dan Zhu Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dan Zhu Ye
- Dosage: 6-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Dan Zhu Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dan Zhu Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dan zhu ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc