Names Of Dan Zhu Ye
How Is Dan Zhu Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Dan Zhu Ye Used Clinically?
Dan Zhu Ye Usages and Indications
- Clears heat - heat patterns with irritability and thirst, mouth sores and swollen, painful gums due to heat in the heart or stomach channels.
- Promotes urination and clears damp-heat - lin syndrome, especially for heat in the small intestine channel with above symptoms and dark red tip on the tongue.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Dan Zhu Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dan Zhu Ye
- Dosage: 6-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Dan Zhu Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dan Zhu Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dan zhu ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc