Names Of Dan Zhu Ye
How Is Dan Zhu Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Dan Zhu Ye Used Clinically?
Dan Zhu Ye Usages and Indications
- Clears heat - heat patterns with irritability and thirst, mouth sores and swollen, painful gums due to heat in the heart or stomach channels.
- Promotes urination and clears damp-heat - lin syndrome, especially for heat in the small intestine channel with above symptoms and dark red tip on the tongue.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Dan Zhu Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dan Zhu Ye
- Dosage: 6-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Dan Zhu Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dan Zhu Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dan zhu ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc