Names Of Dan Zhu Ye
How Is Dan Zhu Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Dan Zhu Ye Used Clinically?
Dan Zhu Ye Usages and Indications
- Clears heat - heat patterns with irritability and thirst, mouth sores and swollen, painful gums due to heat in the heart or stomach channels.
- Promotes urination and clears damp-heat - lin syndrome, especially for heat in the small intestine channel with above symptoms and dark red tip on the tongue.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Dan Zhu Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dan Zhu Ye
- Dosage: 6-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Dan Zhu Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dan Zhu Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dan zhu ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse