Names Of Dang Shen
How Is Dang Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Dang Shen Used Clinically?
Dang Shen Usages and Indications
- Tonifies the middle warmer, augments the qi - lack of appetite, fatigue, diarrhea, vomiting, any spleen qi deficiency issues, prolapse of uterus, stomach, rectum.
- Tonifies the lungs - lung deficiency w/chronic cough, shortness of breath, copious sputum due to spleen qi deficiency.
- Nourishes fluids - xiao ke, thirst due to injury to fluids.
- Often used with herbs that release the exterior when patient has significant qi deficiency.
How Is Dang Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dang Shen
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Dang Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dang Shen
Our database contains 12 TCM Formulas where Dang Shen is generally used
- Sheng Mai San Wan -Generate the Pulse Pills (Tonify)
- Shi Quan Da Bu Wan -Ten Tonics Nourishment Pills (Tonify)
- Wen Jing Wan -Warm the Menses Formula (Invigorate the Blood)
- Wu Ji Bai Feng Wan -Black Chicken White Phoenix Pills (Clear Heat)
- Xi Guan Jie Bi Tong Wan -Knee Joint Pain Relief (Expel Dampness)
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan -Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dang shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc