Names Of Deng Xin Cao
How Is Deng Xin Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Deng Xin Cao Used Clinically?
Deng Xin Cao Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination and leaches out dampness - heat disorders with lin syndrome.
- Clears heat from the heart channel into the small intestine (expelled through the urine) - pediatric sleep disorders with heat signs at night accompanied by irritability and scanty urination; adult insomnia (heart fire with kidney yin deficiency).
How Is Deng Xin Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Deng Xin Cao
- Dosage: 1.5-4.5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about deng xin cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse