Names Of Di Fu Zi
How Is Di Fu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Di Fu Zi Used Clinically?
How Is Di Fu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Di Fu Zi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Di Fu Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Di Fu Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about di fu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms