Names Of Di Gu Pi
How Is Di Gu Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Di Gu Pi Used Clinically?
Di Gu Pi Usages and Indications
- Drains Yin deficiency fire. Night sweats, steaming bone disorder, irritablity, thirst.
- Clears Lung Heat. Cough, wheezing.
- Clears Heat, Cools Blood. Nosebleed, vomiting blood, xue lin.
- Drain floating kidney fire. Toothache due to deficient fire.
How Is Di Gu Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Di Gu Pi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about di gu pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc