Names Of Di Gu Pi
How Is Di Gu Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Di Gu Pi Used Clinically?
Di Gu Pi Usages and Indications
- Drains Yin deficiency fire. Night sweats, steaming bone disorder, irritablity, thirst.
- Clears Lung Heat. Cough, wheezing.
- Clears Heat, Cools Blood. Nosebleed, vomiting blood, xue lin.
- Drain floating kidney fire. Toothache due to deficient fire.
How Is Di Gu Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Di Gu Pi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about di gu pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Incence or essential oils
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc