Names Of Di Gu Pi
How Is Di Gu Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Di Gu Pi Used Clinically?
Di Gu Pi Usages and Indications
- Drains Yin deficiency fire. Night sweats, steaming bone disorder, irritablity, thirst.
- Clears Lung Heat. Cough, wheezing.
- Clears Heat, Cools Blood. Nosebleed, vomiting blood, xue lin.
- Drain floating kidney fire. Toothache due to deficient fire.
How Is Di Gu Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Di Gu Pi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about di gu pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc