Names Of Di Gu Pi
How Is Di Gu Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Di Gu Pi Used Clinically?
Di Gu Pi Usages and Indications
- Drains Yin deficiency fire. Night sweats, steaming bone disorder, irritablity, thirst.
- Clears Lung Heat. Cough, wheezing.
- Clears Heat, Cools Blood. Nosebleed, vomiting blood, xue lin.
- Drain floating kidney fire. Toothache due to deficient fire.
How Is Di Gu Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Di Gu Pi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about di gu pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc