Names Of Di Gu Pi
How Is Di Gu Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Di Gu Pi Used Clinically?
Di Gu Pi Usages and Indications
- Drains Yin deficiency fire. Night sweats, steaming bone disorder, irritablity, thirst.
- Clears Lung Heat. Cough, wheezing.
- Clears Heat, Cools Blood. Nosebleed, vomiting blood, xue lin.
- Drain floating kidney fire. Toothache due to deficient fire.
How Is Di Gu Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Di Gu Pi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about di gu pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms