Names Of Di Long
How Is Di Long Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Di Long Used Clinically?
Di Long Usages and Indications
- Drains liver heat, stops spasms an convulsions - high fever with convulsions and seizures.
- Clears lung heat - wheezing.
- Clears heat in the channels and promotes movement - swollen, painful joints with limited range of motion, sequelae of wind-stroke.
- Clears heat and promotes urination - hot painful urinary dysfunction, edema.
- Hypertension associated with liver yang rising.
How Is Di Long Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Di Long
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Formulas Which Generally Contain Di Long
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Di Long is generally used
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan -Great Yang Restoration Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Wan -Tonify Yang To Restore Five Tenths Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about di long? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc