Names Of Di Long
How Is Di Long Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Di Long Used Clinically?
Di Long Usages and Indications
- Drains liver heat, stops spasms an convulsions - high fever with convulsions and seizures.
- Clears lung heat - wheezing.
- Clears heat in the channels and promotes movement - swollen, painful joints with limited range of motion, sequelae of wind-stroke.
- Clears heat and promotes urination - hot painful urinary dysfunction, edema.
- Hypertension associated with liver yang rising.
How Is Di Long Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Di Long
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Di Long
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Di Long is generally used
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan -Great Yang Restoration Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Wan -Tonify Yang To Restore Five Tenths Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about di long? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms