Names Of Di Yu
How Is Di Yu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Di Yu Used Clinically?
Di Yu Usages and Indications
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding in lower burner due to damp heat - bloody dysentery, bleeding hemorrhoids, uterine bleeding.
- Clears heat and generates flesh - topically for burns, carbuncles.
How Is Di Yu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Di Yu
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about di yu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse