Names Of Dong Chong Xia Cao
How Is Dong Chong Xia Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Dong Chong Xia Cao Used Clinically?
Dong Chong Xia Cao Usages and Indications
- Strengthen kidney, tonify yang - impotence, sore/weak back.
- Tonify kidney yang, nourish lung yin, transform phlegm, stop cough - chronic cough, wheezing from deficiency, blood-streaked sputum.
- Tonifies yin and yang, safe - can be used long term.
How Is Dong Chong Xia Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dong Chong Xia Cao
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dong Chong Xia Cao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dong chong xia cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc