Names Of Dong Chong Xia Cao
How Is Dong Chong Xia Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Dong Chong Xia Cao Used Clinically?
Dong Chong Xia Cao Usages and Indications
- Strengthen kidney, tonify yang - impotence, sore/weak back.
- Tonify kidney yang, nourish lung yin, transform phlegm, stop cough - chronic cough, wheezing from deficiency, blood-streaked sputum.
- Tonifies yin and yang, safe - can be used long term.
How Is Dong Chong Xia Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dong Chong Xia Cao
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dong Chong Xia Cao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dong chong xia cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc