Names Of Dong Chong Xia Cao
How Is Dong Chong Xia Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Dong Chong Xia Cao Used Clinically?
Dong Chong Xia Cao Usages and Indications
- Strengthen kidney, tonify yang - impotence, sore/weak back.
- Tonify kidney yang, nourish lung yin, transform phlegm, stop cough - chronic cough, wheezing from deficiency, blood-streaked sputum.
- Tonifies yin and yang, safe - can be used long term.
How Is Dong Chong Xia Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dong Chong Xia Cao
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dong Chong Xia Cao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dong chong xia cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc