Names Of Dong Chong Xia Cao
How Is Dong Chong Xia Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Dong Chong Xia Cao Used Clinically?
Dong Chong Xia Cao Usages and Indications
- Strengthen kidney, tonify yang - impotence, sore/weak back.
- Tonify kidney yang, nourish lung yin, transform phlegm, stop cough - chronic cough, wheezing from deficiency, blood-streaked sputum.
- Tonifies yin and yang, safe - can be used long term.
How Is Dong Chong Xia Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dong Chong Xia Cao
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dong Chong Xia Cao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dong chong xia cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc