Names Of Dong Gua Ren
How Is Dong Gua Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Dong Gua Ren Used Clinically?
Dong Gua Ren Usages and Indications
- Clears lung and intestinal heat, expels phlegm, discharges pus - thick, sticky, yellow phlegm, damp-heat with phlegm obstruction in the upper/lower jiao (lung/intestinal abscess).
- Clears heat, drains dampness - leukorrhea due to damp-heat.
How Is Dong Gua Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dong Gua Ren
- Dosage: 3-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dong gua ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc