Names Of Dong Kui Zi
How Is Dong Kui Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Dong Kui Zi Used Clinically?
Dong Kui Zi Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination - lin syndromes (hot, xue, stone), edema without lin issues, constipation.
- Benefits the breasts - insufficient lactation, painful swollen breasts, breast abscess.
- Moisten and unblocks the bowels.
How Is Dong Kui Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dong Kui Zi
- Dosage: 6-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dong Kui Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dong kui zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc