Names Of Dong Kui Zi
How Is Dong Kui Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Dong Kui Zi Used Clinically?
Dong Kui Zi Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination - lin syndromes (hot, xue, stone), edema without lin issues, constipation.
- Benefits the breasts - insufficient lactation, painful swollen breasts, breast abscess.
- Moisten and unblocks the bowels.
How Is Dong Kui Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Dong Kui Zi
- Dosage: 6-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Dong Kui Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about dong kui zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc