Names Of Du Zhong
How Is Du Zhong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Du Zhong Used Clinically?
Du Zhong Usages and Indications
- Tonify liver and kidneys, strengthen sinews and bones - weak, painful knees and lower back, fatigue, frequent urination.
- Promotes smooth flow of qi and blood circulation.
- Calms the fetus - for cold deficient kidney patterns with bleeding during pregnancy, prevents miscarriages from deficiency.
- Recently used for dizziness from liver yang rising (hypertension).
How Is Du Zhong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Du Zhong
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Du Zhong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Du Zhong Is Discussed
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Formulas Which Generally Contain Du Zhong
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Du Zhong is generally used
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan -Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about du zhong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc