Names Of Du Zhong
How Is Du Zhong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Du Zhong Used Clinically?
Du Zhong Usages and Indications
- Tonify liver and kidneys, strengthen sinews and bones - weak, painful knees and lower back, fatigue, frequent urination.
- Promotes smooth flow of qi and blood circulation.
- Calms the fetus - for cold deficient kidney patterns with bleeding during pregnancy, prevents miscarriages from deficiency.
- Recently used for dizziness from liver yang rising (hypertension).
How Is Du Zhong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Du Zhong
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Du Zhong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Du Zhong Is Discussed
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Du Zhong
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Du Zhong is generally used
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan -Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about du zhong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc