Names Of Du Zhong
How Is Du Zhong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Du Zhong Used Clinically?
Du Zhong Usages and Indications
- Tonify liver and kidneys, strengthen sinews and bones - weak, painful knees and lower back, fatigue, frequent urination.
- Promotes smooth flow of qi and blood circulation.
- Calms the fetus - for cold deficient kidney patterns with bleeding during pregnancy, prevents miscarriages from deficiency.
- Recently used for dizziness from liver yang rising (hypertension).
How Is Du Zhong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Du Zhong
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Du Zhong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Du Zhong Is Discussed
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Du Zhong
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Du Zhong is generally used
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan -Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about du zhong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse