Names Of Du Zhong
How Is Du Zhong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Du Zhong Used Clinically?
Du Zhong Usages and Indications
- Tonify liver and kidneys, strengthen sinews and bones - weak, painful knees and lower back, fatigue, frequent urination.
- Promotes smooth flow of qi and blood circulation.
- Calms the fetus - for cold deficient kidney patterns with bleeding during pregnancy, prevents miscarriages from deficiency.
- Recently used for dizziness from liver yang rising (hypertension).
How Is Du Zhong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Du Zhong
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Du Zhong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Du Zhong Is Discussed
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Du Zhong
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Du Zhong is generally used
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan -Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about du zhong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc