Names Of E Jiao
How Is E Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is E Jiao Used Clinically?
E Jiao Usages and Indications
- Tonify blood - dizziness, sallow complexion, palpitations.
- Stops bleeding - any type.
- Nourish and moisten yin - irritability and insomnia after febrile disease, dry lung coughs due to yin deficiency or consumption.
How Is E Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For E Jiao
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
Formulas Which Generally Contain E Jiao
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where E Jiao is generally used
- Wen Jing Wan -Warm the Menses Formula (Invigorate the Blood)
- Wu Ji Bai Feng Wan -Black Chicken White Phoenix Pills (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about e jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc