Names Of E Jiao
How Is E Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is E Jiao Used Clinically?
E Jiao Usages and Indications
- Tonify blood - dizziness, sallow complexion, palpitations.
- Stops bleeding - any type.
- Nourish and moisten yin - irritability and insomnia after febrile disease, dry lung coughs due to yin deficiency or consumption.
How Is E Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For E Jiao
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain E Jiao
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where E Jiao is generally used
- Wen Jing Wan -Warm the Menses Formula (Invigorate the Blood)
- Wu Ji Bai Feng Wan -Black Chicken White Phoenix Pills (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about e jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc