Names Of E Zhu
How Is E Zhu Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is E Zhu Used Clinically?
E Zhu Usages and Indications
- Breaks up blood stasis, promotes movement of Qi, alleviates pain - abdominal pain, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, abdominal masses, epigastric masses due to blood stasis.
- Dissolve food stagnation, accumulations.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do Not Use During Pregnancy
How Is E Zhu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For E Zhu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about e zhu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc