Names Of E Zhu
How Is E Zhu Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is E Zhu Used Clinically?
E Zhu Usages and Indications
- Breaks up blood stasis, promotes movement of Qi, alleviates pain - abdominal pain, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, abdominal masses, epigastric masses due to blood stasis.
- Dissolve food stagnation, accumulations.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do Not Use During Pregnancy
How Is E Zhu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For E Zhu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about e zhu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc