Names Of E Zhu
How Is E Zhu Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is E Zhu Used Clinically?
E Zhu Usages and Indications
- Breaks up blood stasis, promotes movement of Qi, alleviates pain - abdominal pain, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, abdominal masses, epigastric masses due to blood stasis.
- Dissolve food stagnation, accumulations.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do Not Use During Pregnancy
How Is E Zhu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For E Zhu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about e zhu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc