Names Of E Zhu
How Is E Zhu Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is E Zhu Used Clinically?
E Zhu Usages and Indications
- Breaks up blood stasis, promotes movement of Qi, alleviates pain - abdominal pain, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, abdominal masses, epigastric masses due to blood stasis.
- Dissolve food stagnation, accumulations.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do Not Use During Pregnancy
How Is E Zhu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For E Zhu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about e zhu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc