Names Of Fan Xie Ye
How Is Fan Xie Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Fan Xie Ye Used Clinically?
Fan Xie Ye Usages and Indications
- Drains downward, guides out stagnation - constipation due to heat.
- Can also be used as a diet tea (1.5-3g).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy, During Nursing, and During Menstruation
How Is Fan Xie Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fan Xie Ye
- Dosage: 3-9g (Cook less than 5 minutes)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fan xie ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse