Names Of Fan Xie Ye
How Is Fan Xie Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Fan Xie Ye Used Clinically?
Fan Xie Ye Usages and Indications
- Drains downward, guides out stagnation - constipation due to heat.
- Can also be used as a diet tea (1.5-3g).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy, During Nursing, and During Menstruation
How Is Fan Xie Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fan Xie Ye
- Dosage: 3-9g (Cook less than 5 minutes)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fan xie ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc