Names Of Fan Xie Ye
How Is Fan Xie Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Fan Xie Ye Used Clinically?
Fan Xie Ye Usages and Indications
- Drains downward, guides out stagnation - constipation due to heat.
- Can also be used as a diet tea (1.5-3g).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy, During Nursing, and During Menstruation
How Is Fan Xie Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fan Xie Ye
- Dosage: 3-9g (Cook less than 5 minutes)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fan xie ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc