Names Of Fan Xie Ye
How Is Fan Xie Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Fan Xie Ye Used Clinically?
Fan Xie Ye Usages and Indications
- Drains downward, guides out stagnation - constipation due to heat.
- Can also be used as a diet tea (1.5-3g).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy, During Nursing, and During Menstruation
How Is Fan Xie Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fan Xie Ye
- Dosage: 3-9g (Cook less than 5 minutes)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fan xie ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc