Names Of Fang Feng
How Is Fang Feng Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Fang Feng Used Clinically?
Fang Feng Usages and Indications
- Releases exterior, expel wind-cold (headache, chills, body ache)
- Bi-Syndromes, Wind-Damp, alleviates pain, relieves spasms (not very strong, only as a supporting herb)
- Trembling hands and/or feet
- Spleen/Liver intestinal issues - painful diarrhea, bright blood in stool
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in Yin Deficiency - Empty Heat
- Avoid in spasms from Blood Deficiency
How Is Fang Feng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fang Feng
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Fang Feng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Fang Feng Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
Formulas Which Generally Contain Fang Feng
Our database contains 16 TCM Formulas where Fang Feng is generally used
- Dan Gui Yin Zi -Tangkuei Decoction (Expel Wind)
- Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan -Solitary Hermit Teapills (Expel Dampness)
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
- Juan Bi Wan -Remove Painful Obstruction Decoction (Expel Dampness)
- Xi Guan Jie Bi Tong Wan -Knee Joint Pain Relief (Expel Dampness)
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan -Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life (Clear Heat)
- Xiao Feng Wan -Clear Wind Pill (Expel Wind)
- Xin Yi Wan -Magnolia Flower Powder (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fang feng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc