Names Of Fo Shou
How Is Fo Shou Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Fo Shou Used Clinically?
Fo Shou Usages and Indications
- Regulates and soothes liver Qi - rib pain and distention, belching.
- Harmonizes the stomach and strengthens the spleen - epigastric pain and distention, lack of appetite, belching, vomiting.
- Dries dampness and transforms phlegm - chronic cough with phlegm and chest pain (weak, not well suited for acute conditions).
How Is Fo Shou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fo Shou
- Dosage: 6-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fo shou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc