Names Of Fo Shou
How Is Fo Shou Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Fo Shou Used Clinically?
Fo Shou Usages and Indications
- Regulates and soothes liver Qi - rib pain and distention, belching.
- Harmonizes the stomach and strengthens the spleen - epigastric pain and distention, lack of appetite, belching, vomiting.
- Dries dampness and transforms phlegm - chronic cough with phlegm and chest pain (weak, not well suited for acute conditions).
How Is Fo Shou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fo Shou
- Dosage: 6-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fo shou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc