Names Of Fo Shou
How Is Fo Shou Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Fo Shou Used Clinically?
Fo Shou Usages and Indications
- Regulates and soothes liver Qi - rib pain and distention, belching.
- Harmonizes the stomach and strengthens the spleen - epigastric pain and distention, lack of appetite, belching, vomiting.
- Dries dampness and transforms phlegm - chronic cough with phlegm and chest pain (weak, not well suited for acute conditions).
How Is Fo Shou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fo Shou
- Dosage: 6-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fo shou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc