Names Of Fo Shou
How Is Fo Shou Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Fo Shou Used Clinically?
Fo Shou Usages and Indications
- Regulates and soothes liver Qi - rib pain and distention, belching.
- Harmonizes the stomach and strengthens the spleen - epigastric pain and distention, lack of appetite, belching, vomiting.
- Dries dampness and transforms phlegm - chronic cough with phlegm and chest pain (weak, not well suited for acute conditions).
How Is Fo Shou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fo Shou
- Dosage: 6-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fo shou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse