Names Of Fo Shou
How Is Fo Shou Categorized?
Our Database Has 17 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Fo Shou Used Clinically?
Fo Shou Usages and Indications
- Regulates and soothes liver Qi - rib pain and distention, belching.
- Harmonizes the stomach and strengthens the spleen - epigastric pain and distention, lack of appetite, belching, vomiting.
- Dries dampness and transforms phlegm - chronic cough with phlegm and chest pain (weak, not well suited for acute conditions).
How Is Fo Shou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fo Shou
- Dosage: 6-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fo shou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tinnitus returning after being nearly resolved with acupuncture
- Glaucoma treatment
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Addisons disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc