Names Of Fu Hai Shi
How Is Fu Hai Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Fu Hai Shi Used Clinically?
Fu Hai Shi Usages and Indications
- Clears heat from the lungs and expels phlegm heat - thick sputum (difficult to expectorate), coughing up blood.
- Softens hardness and dissipates phlegm nodules - scrofula.
- Promotes urination - hot and stony painful urinary dysfunction.
How Is Fu Hai Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Hai Shi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu hai shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums