Names Of Fu Hai Shi
How Is Fu Hai Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Fu Hai Shi Used Clinically?
Fu Hai Shi Usages and Indications
- Clears heat from the lungs and expels phlegm heat - thick sputum (difficult to expectorate), coughing up blood.
- Softens hardness and dissipates phlegm nodules - scrofula.
- Promotes urination - hot and stony painful urinary dysfunction.
How Is Fu Hai Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Hai Shi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu hai shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms