Names Of Fu Hai Shi
How Is Fu Hai Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Fu Hai Shi Used Clinically?
Fu Hai Shi Usages and Indications
- Clears heat from the lungs and expels phlegm heat - thick sputum (difficult to expectorate), coughing up blood.
- Softens hardness and dissipates phlegm nodules - scrofula.
- Promotes urination - hot and stony painful urinary dysfunction.
How Is Fu Hai Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Hai Shi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu hai shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc