Names Of Fu Pen Zi
How Is Fu Pen Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Fu Pen Zi Used Clinically?
Fu Pen Zi Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, stabilize kidney qi, binds the essence, restrains urine - incontinence, enuresis, spermatorrhea, frequent urination, premature ejaculation.
- Liver and kidney deficiency - poor vision, sore low back, impotence.
How Is Fu Pen Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Pen Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Fu Pen Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Fu Pen Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu pen zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Nasal polyps by using sanitizer
- lymphatic benign tumor
- Auto immune disease- Pemphigus vulgaris
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery