Names Of Fu Pen Zi
How Is Fu Pen Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Fu Pen Zi Used Clinically?
Fu Pen Zi Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, stabilize kidney qi, binds the essence, restrains urine - incontinence, enuresis, spermatorrhea, frequent urination, premature ejaculation.
- Liver and kidney deficiency - poor vision, sore low back, impotence.
How Is Fu Pen Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Pen Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Fu Pen Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Fu Pen Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu pen zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc