Names Of Fu Pen Zi
How Is Fu Pen Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Fu Pen Zi Used Clinically?
Fu Pen Zi Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, stabilize kidney qi, binds the essence, restrains urine - incontinence, enuresis, spermatorrhea, frequent urination, premature ejaculation.
- Liver and kidney deficiency - poor vision, sore low back, impotence.
How Is Fu Pen Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Pen Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Fu Pen Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Fu Pen Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu pen zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc