Names Of Fu Pen Zi
How Is Fu Pen Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Fu Pen Zi Used Clinically?
Fu Pen Zi Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, stabilize kidney qi, binds the essence, restrains urine - incontinence, enuresis, spermatorrhea, frequent urination, premature ejaculation.
- Liver and kidney deficiency - poor vision, sore low back, impotence.
How Is Fu Pen Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Fu Pen Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Fu Pen Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Fu Pen Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fu pen zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse